Since the early 2000s, Adwords has been the premium destination for PPC advertisers who want to drive highly qualified and targeted traffic. If you’ve been having some trouble with ad copy, then do continue with this article because in it we go into how to produce higher converting ad copy.
Always be sure to include a solid and firm call to action statement in any ad you write. If you look at other PPC ads, you’ll see some people who have it while others do not. You should test it out on your own, and see if the call to action doesn’t produce more click-throughs and conversions. It is so important that the reader understand why they should care about your product or service, and the way you make them care is by telling them of a great benefit. In a way, for the searcher you’re nothing but another ad in the many ads on that page full of links. So if you’re aiming at taking him away to another page, you will have to make sure you give him a strong reason to click on your ad. Your ads also need to be relevant and everything must be what is expected. If you violate the rule about relevant streams of information, then you risk low conversions and wasted work.
Learning how to write good ad copy means economy of words; so make darn sure you are not using any wasted words – at all. There is just no getting around it that all letters and words really count a lot with PPC ads. Words that do not need to be there are taking up space that can be better used to express your benefits and call to action.
No matter what, please test your copy elements because it’s just so important; and always begin A/B split testing your headlines.
If you’re not familiar with split testing, go find out about it, and then test your two best headlines. How well you convert is what really matters in the end. Another highly important area to test is your offer, as well. Just keep in mind that the best and really only way to find out if something is good to do is test it. You can test your headline, call to action, benefit given in your ad, etc. You will need to be patient when you split test, and we suggest close to one thousand impressions to make a clear determination of winner/loser.
In conclusion, the above tips clearly explain the ins and outs of writing high quality ads. But don’t stop learning because there is always so much more, and the more you do to educate yourself the better will be your performance and overall results.
6 Responses to How To Write Compelling Adwords Ads
Leave a Reply
- Ways to Enhance The SEO Of Your Site
- SEO And Your Online Company: Pointer For Getting Found By Internet search engine (2).
- Make More Money With These Search Engine Optimization Pointer!
- Double Your Traffic With These Fantastic SEO Ideas!
- How To Get On Top With Search Engine Optimization (3).
- Increase Your Website Traffic With These SEO Tips
- Finding a Search Engine Optimization Business
- The Many Essential SEO Keys for Your Site Blog
- The Real Offer Search Engine Optimization Rules
- Free Search Engine Optimization Its Not A Myth
- Best Ways To Enhance Your Internet search engine Rankings
- The Surefire Course To Search Engine Optimization Advantage
- Useful Idea And Recommendations For Search Engine Optimization
- Three Basic Steps to Search Engine Optimization
- Use This Search Engine Optimization Suggestions To assist Individuals Discover Your Site
- Search Engine Optimization Idea That Everybody Ought to Know (2).
- Search Engine Optimization Technique ~ A Summary
- Search Engine Optimization How To
- Important Suggestions You Required For Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization Solutions and the better company Obstacle
- Keywords Research Tool – Which One Is For You
- One way links are the unsurpassed write of link can get
- Conquering Search Engines – Issue 1 of 6
- How To Establish the True Value of a Website
- Don’t Fall Prey to These 3 Myths About SEO
- Easy Link Building Tips that Work
- Use Videos To Convert More
- Be Successful Online With These Tips
- What Search Engine Optimization and SEO Services Means
- An Overview of the SEOLinkVine Software
- Learn How To Re-Invent Yourself As A Good Net Marketer
- How eCommerce Works Online
- How WordPress Themes Can Benefit Your Business
- Spell Success in Your Restaurant with Folding Tables
- PPC – Exactly what Portion regarding Web site Site visitors Would really Click on.
- Solid PPC Tips For Newbies
- Tips On How To Establish Permanent Google Search Ranking Results
- Solid Strategies For Improving Your Adwords Ad Copy
- Link building – Ways to help your website promotion
- How To Write Compelling Adwords Ads